Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nathan's New Carseat

As you know, we are growing a very big little boy.  So big that he was quickly outgrowing his infant carseat.  It is rated for up to 20 or 22 lbs, which Nathan is not quite there yet, but the combined weight of Nathan and the carseat was getting too much for me to handle.  I think I really started to notice it after we got the Pilot, because I was lifting the carseat up rather then setting it down to get it in the car.  So I decided that it was time to graduate to the next level: a convertable carseat that will last Nathan for the next few years.

I spent quite a bit of time last week researching to determine which carseat to purchase and bought the new carseat at the end of last week.  Over the weekend, we tested it out in the car and it was given the thumbs up by Brian (we had to make sure that it would still give Brian enough room to drive the Pilot when installed behind the driver's seat).  So we took it inside and put Nathan in to adjust the straps.  So here is a clip of Nathan and Brian discussing the pros and cons of the new seat.  Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment