Monday, August 30, 2010

10 Months Old!

I got my new DSLR camera just in time to take 10 month pictures of Nathan.  I LOVE my new camera!!  It does have one drawback: I take so many pictures with it, I have to be RUTHLESS in deleting the pictures that are just so-so.  Out of about 200+ pictures that I took of Nathan yesterday, I had to get it down to a manageable number to keep and post.  Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting Nathan to look at the camera, much less smile for me, but at least that made sorting through the pictures slightly easier.

This one may be my favorite

What a thoughtful look from our little boy!

Here's my cheerful Nathan!

The Leaf Series:




Something about this expression just gets me!

Nathan is working hard on pulling up during these last few days.  He usually gets only halfway up (onto his knees), but he LOVES it when we stand him up at one of the dining room chairs so he can play when Brian or I are sitting at the table.  His other favorite "place" to pull up is on my legs when I'm working in the kitchen.  I'm going to have to be careful not to trip over him or knock him over as I bustle around!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and your camera takes amazing pictures! I love him playing with the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY great pictures! I'm love all those expressions. I believe he was thinking of his Gran in that last picture--wondering where you had misplaced me.

    ReplyDelete