It started a few days ago as Brian was putting Nathan to bed. When he turned off the light in Nathan's room, Brian noticed an odd glow coming from the diaper champ. Nathan had opened the diaper champ, dropped a flashlight into the opening (one that I had turned on for him) and then closed it, depositing it with all the dirty diapers inside the trash bag. Now I'm going to have to examine all trash before it leaves the house for items that Nathan "helps" me by throwing away!
On Monday, Nathan found an old belt of mine and made his way through the house dragging it behind him. The cats loved his new choice of toy and would chase after Nathan as he walked, which alternately thrilled and terrified him: "Hooray the cats want to play with me!", "Why are they chasing me? Please leave me alone!". But he's still playing with it, so the cats must not upset him too much.
Tuesday evening I heard something being dragged through the house. Thinking that it was Brian doing who knows what, I was surprised when Nathan turned the corner into the kitchen pulling the office trashcan behind him! He made quite a few laps around the house with it before it was time for bed.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




So cute to see Nathan walking around with things. Kevin would pull my hair dryer around (his first pull toy) but we didn't have any animals then for him to entertain. I laughted out loud when I saw him hauling the trash can around. This way HE's going to know what's being thrown out and kept. Kevin would keep a vigil over the trash can just in case we threw something out he though was valuable! So funny. And I'm thrilled that Nathan's case is off! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute guy! PaPaw says. Me too.
ReplyDelete