During our time in Knoxville, the bug man came to spray Granddaddy and Grandmother's house, so it was a perfect time to head over to Nana and Granddad's for a visit. Even though I packed for those few hours like I was taking a whole other trip, I forgot to bring along my camera. Then I realized that I had my Ipod and was able to snap a few pictures.
Nathan wasn't in the mood to pose for pictures, so this is the only decent shot I got with him in it. I also started taking a movie of Nathan riding the tricycle with Granddad's help, but his sixth camera sense alerted him that I started recording and he promptly toppled the trike over in his rush to "SEE!" what I was recording. And after that, he was done with the trike for the day!
Granddad and Nana had a special gift to give Nathan this visit - blocks. And by blocks, I mean more blocks AND custom, hand made blocks! They bought Nathan a new set of the architect blocks that he loves so much, which included a few new shapes and more then doubled the number of blocks that Nathan had. But on top of that, Granddad bought some wood and cut additional large rectangle and long skinny rectangle blocks for Nathan AND some long, skinny roof rectangles. I have to say that especially the blocks that Granddad made have revolutionized our building. Thanks Nana and Granddad!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago







Super great expressions! What a beautiful little girl and beginning to be more interested in her big brother. Gran
ReplyDelete