Whenever the blog gets neglected, you can assume its usually one of two scenarios:
1. I'm worn out at night because of a rough work schedule for Brian and/or a rough phase with the kiddos.
2. I've checked out some great books from the library and am spending every free minute reading (and therefore not doing anything productive).
I'm happy to report that this past week its reason #2. And now I'm in Knoxville with Gran and the kids to visit Grandmother & Granddaddy (and a bonus visit with Granddad, Nana and Uncle David), so I probably won't be posting again for a few days. But I did have a little down time this afternoon and got a new video uploaded, so enjoy this meager offering!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




From Aunt Karen: So cute! How could I have already forgotten that you're in Knoxvilee??? I wrote Fran yesterday and wondered why I had not heard from her. Duh. I hope you're having a great time. No doubt Mary Ann and Paul are enjoying the sweet great-grandchildren! Enjoy every minute. Love to all.
ReplyDelete