Sarah is as sweet and cheerful as ever, but my have things changed in one week. I would have enjoyed Sarah's 6pm-8am night's sleep even more if I had known how drastically her sleep habits were about to change. Sarah is rolling front-to-back with a vengeance, with her favorite place being in her crib. These rolls are always accompanied with (mostly) cheerful screams and talking to herself, which would be great except this is always 1. in the middle of the night, multiple times a night 2. when she should be going to sleep, 3. in what was supposed to be in the middle of her nap, but subsequently became the end or 4. in the early morning, so she thinks its time to rise and shine. And, unfortunately, its likely going to be another month before she figures out how to roll back-to-front. So I guess I'm going to be a reluctant participant in the roll-the-baby-over game until she learns to sleep on her back. *sigh*

On a happier note, I bought Sarah this sunhat off Etsy and LOVE it. The hand-me-down bucket hat from Nathan that I had been putting on her was too big and would always slide down and cover her eyes or be too far back to shade her face at all. This new one fits perfectly and does a great job of shading her face. I just hope I can keep the white fabric from getting stained! Oh and the flower's removable, so I usually leave it off when we're just hanging out in the yard, but makes for fancy pictures when on!
Great pictures Katie! I loved time with you all! Gran
ReplyDelete