
So I only started this blog about 9 months ago when I found out I was pregnant, but its taken me this long to finally write a post. And I wouldn't have done it without encouragement from Sarah! Sarah and Byron are back from the Lone Star state for a visit, and Brian and I were thrilled to be able to spend the evening with them. The boys, as expected, are glued to the TV as they have a video game war. Sarah and I are catching up on everything that's happened over the past few months since their move. Sarah's also trying to learn how to work her new Iphone,

and if we're lucky, she's going to email some pics to add to this first post - yes, success! As you can tell from the guys' expressions, Byron wasn't happy about the outcome of the game... And an awsome picture of me as well (trying to ignore Sarah in hopes that she WOULDN'T take a picture).
Shane O'Neal just joined us and gave us a reinactment of "The Stages of Birth" video that he and Crystal just watched at their birthing class...and then the conversation went downhill and does not need to be shared.
No comments:
Post a Comment