Nathan and I are spending this week with my parents at Myrtle Beach. This was the first time that I've traveled with Nathan by myself, and once again he did a great job in the car. After we left Winston, Nathan amused himself by playing with his hands and looking around the car for a while before he fell asleep. I stopped once to feed him and then he fussed just a little bit before falling alseep for the last part of the drive.
After we got to the condo and unpacked, Papaw, Gran, Nathan and I all went for a walk on the beach. I used my Moby wrap and it worked great to carry Nathan! Gran was able to shrink her hat to fit on Nathan's head to protect him from the wind and sun. It was very bright and VERY windy! Here we are on our walk.
After dinner, Gran gave Nathan a bath in the kitchen sink. Look at all those rolls on our big boy!
Now Nathan has gone to bed and hopefully we will both sleep well despite the whistling wind outside our window. And tomorrow our adventure will continue!




He is such a cutie!! Have fun at the beach!
ReplyDelete