So, I started this post yesterday (Thursday) and I was all excited to share with the world that Nathan was sleeping through the night (8-9 hour stretch). Not that I'm usually superstitous, but I was waiting until he had multiple nights (4) with this sleeping pattern before I made this exciting delaration. Nathan has slept almost this long a couple of nights over the past month, but then the next night he goes back to waking up in the middle of the night to eat. So, until he slept through the night for multiple nights, I wasn't going to celebrate. As I finish this post today (Friday) I have to report that we didn't make it last night :(. Oh well, maybe tonight? I could take him sleeping through the night 4 out of 5 nights. I guess what I've learned and relearned that nothing's certain except uncertainty when it comes to little ones.
Here are a few videos from the last couple of days...
Nathan loves sucking on his hand, and is becoming much better about getting it in his mouth.
Nathan is also becoming more of a talker.
And here's another tummy time with Nathan talking to me.
Here's a picture that I love of Nathan. As he plays with his hands, he always look like he's plotting something (like taking over the world, for instance).

James and Elizabeth Parnell spent last weekend with us as James was in town for residency interviews. Brian and I selfishly hope that they end up here with us! Elizabeth and I hung out Monday while James went for his interview and ate at Sweet Potatoes for lunch. It was wonderful, but silly me, I forgot to put money in the parking meter, so ended up with a parking ticket! Luckally it was only $5, but still...

Here's Nathan during tummy time. I have taken dozens of pictures during tummy time lately, but can never get a good one of him looking at the camera. Oh well.

I love the footed pajamas that Uncle David and Aunt Laura gave Nathan for Christmas. Look at those cute feet! And it goes perfectly with our "Chunky Monkey" nickname for him!

Quite a few nights lately, Nathan gets a little fussy before he'll go down for bed. I love this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment