Nathan has FINALLY started to talk. I think the weekend with Gran was the impetus, because the day we got back, Nathan started saying "Mama"! Then over the past two weeks we added "Dada", "car", "shoes" and, as of yesterday, "hat". And, of course, "dickles" for tickles. I am SO excited about Nathan's new development. However, he has been communicating very well for a while using signs and sounds. So here are the rest of Nathan's "words".
Signs: More, eat, drink, swing (which also means downstairs), bye bye, brush teeth, all done, wash hands (or put on lotion), blocks, gentle, light, yes, thank you, I want that, read a book, help me
Sound effects: cat and blow (nose)
So here you can see and hear his favorite word of all (it's got to be in the genes!).
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




What a long list of signs and words! What fun!
ReplyDelete