With our last name, what could it be but corn?
I've known for a while that corn on the cob is one of Brian's favorite summer veggies. And once Nathan was introduced to it, he would get pretty excited whenever he saw corn on the table. Of course, I would usually just cut off a strip of corn from my cob to share with him, but this past weekend, that wasn't enough to satisfy. He wanted my (mostly eaten) cob... with both cob holders, of course!
Nathan chewed on that cob for quite a while. Like father, like son!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




From Aunt Karen: so cute, and what a big boy he is eating corn on the cob. I need to show his cousin Kevin who has no interest in veggies at all! I'm not above using shame these days to motivate a teenager. It works with occasional success. Love you.
ReplyDelete