So, catching up over the past weeks and months, here are a few random thoughts:
1. Nathan is an expert balloon spotter. There's a car dealership that Nathan and I often pass that usually has balloons decorating the cars, and he always spots them (I'm not quite sure how he always knows where he is, or if he's just always that observant when riding in the car). And he always finds them randomly in the stores. This past week, he saw a "happy graduation" balloon floating in the personal care section of Walmart (I'm not quite sure why someone put it there).
2. Speaking of Nathan being observant, wherever we go he ALWAYS sees babies. He'll spot a baby carrier the other end of the aisle in the grocery store and call out "baby!" He also has this adorable sign that he makes for "baby" where he pretends like he's giving a baby doll/stuffed animal a big hug (I want to get it on video if I can remember AND get Nathan to cooperate). I'm super excited about this and hope his current love of babies carries over until we actually bring a new baby home!
3. Nathan used to say "hi" and "bye" very southern sounding because he would only say the first part of both the words. But I never got around to videoing him and now his pronunciation has gotten much better and he has dropped the southern accent.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment