Well, it's been a busy time here in the Kornrumpf household. Last week, Nathan and I roadtripped to Knoxville and Nashville and then back. We had a good time, saw lots of friends and family, and were both very excited to get back home again. Lots of pictures and blog entries on the road trip to come, once I get everything organized.
On the trip, one of my saving graces was my Ipod. Nathan has loved playing with my Ipod and watching home movies on it, so before we left, I had Brian record himself reading books to Nathan. Also on the Ipod were movies of Nathan that we had taken over the past 6 months. When Nathan started getting really upset in the car (because he just wanted "out, out, OUT, OUT!"), I would hand the Ipod back to him so he could watch the movies. Nathan took these opportunities to become super competent navigating through the Ipod. Be amazed as our 19 month old scrolls through the movies, playing his favorites, pausing and skipping the ones he doesn't want to see. He can even turn the Ipod on and unlock it without assistance! And (not in the video), one of his words is now "Ipod".
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




I see a new commercial for iPod...better send the link to them. Glad you documented it...amazing! Gram
ReplyDeleteFrom Aunt Karen: Perhaps Nathan can show his Great Aunt Karen how to work such things! I'm impressed with his abilities!
ReplyDelete