So far, Nathan seems to like his new room. He started showing his love through the joyful running and yelling he did in the completely empty room. An empty room is VERY echo-y, which I guess makes it more exciting. Running and yelling, kind of like this...
By the way, I have no idea what he's saying, although he seems to be yelling the same words over and over. I'd love to come up with a funny translation, but sadly my brain has turned off for the night!
PS. No toddlers were hurt in the filming of this video. I think Nathan just shook off his head bump, but if he did cry, it wouldn't have been for very long.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




I think he might be saying "Tah Dah!" Love the area rug...maybe a larger one would work well too. :D
ReplyDeleteSad ending though. :(
Gran