Monday, February 6, 2012

The ABCs on Video

Nathan, Brian, and I have been working together a little on his ABCs.  We have a great ABC book Nana gave us that we like to read and practice with, and we've been playing with the letter magnets we got him for Christmas.  He's also been "learning" them on his own with his laptop (also from Christmas) and the "computer" he has in the car (from over a year ago).  So I'm very proud to present, Nathan knows his ABCs:

This one is a game Nana made up matching Nathan's ABC blocks to his ABC book.


And here he is reading the whole alphabet!

2 comments:

  1. SO GREAT!! And do I see a way for Nathan to get in and out of his bed?!! Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Aunt Kare: Very impressive that Nathan knows his ABCs so well. I look forward to having him show me his letters and ABC book. And I'm bringing the name train; I'm sure he knows how to spell his name too. Good boy!

    ReplyDelete