Friday, February 24, 2012

Sarah: 15 Weeks

More smiles, more giggles, more fun then ever! Sarah is still such an easy baby that I can't believe it - I keep waiting, expecting something to mess up this perfect phase that we're in.

Sarah did experience some hair loss this week. She has some mild cradle cap and after Daddy scrubbed her head in the shower Sunday morning (per Mommy's instructions), we both could tell that her hair was much thinner on top. That's a bummer! ("That Mommy say.")


By the way, she's not sitting up on her own in these pictures... I sure do love our Bumbo!

PS. Snow pictures on Monday, and by Friday its 70 before noon?! Crazy weather this week!

2 comments:

  1. Barely got used to my adorable Nathan & Katie in the Snow wallpaper before updating to Precious Sarah! Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had completely missed the 2nd snowy day post the other day but noticed it today when looking at yesterday's again! Gran

    ReplyDelete