Monday, January 30, 2012

Ordinary Days: January

Here is a random assortment of pictures that I have taken over the past month that never made it into a post.

Daddy and the kiddos.

Nathan playing "Meow" on Daddy's phone.  Also note the ear plugs.

Sarah gazing adoringly at her Daddy.

Nathan likes to try and move the walls in our house.  So far, he hasn't had much luck.

We've been trying Sarah in the Bumbo periodically over the past month.  She's still a little unsteady, but I think she's getting close to being able to sit up comfortably in it!

Nathan,on the other hand,  fits perfectly in the Bumbo.  He likes to position it right in front of Sarah's swing and monitor her.

1 comment:

  1. I know Carroll is probably going to frame that one of Brian and the children...SO good of them! And the action shot of the swing! Haha! Gran

    ReplyDelete