We had a wonderful Christmas morning! The kids woke up to Santa gifts - Nathan's razor set and mini teddy bears were met with GREAT enthusiasm, Sarah's baby doll and ball drop, ho-hum! Santa's cookies and milk got mostly eaten, but Nathan wondered why they weren't all gone. I think I told him something about how Santa had to save room for treats at other kids' houses. We ate breakfast to the sound track of "Is it time to open presents NOW?" Then, finally, it was time. Brian recorded the whole thing on video so I (aka "the paparazzi") just enjoyed myself and didn't take pictures, but here were some that I got later on in the day.
Daddy and Nathan racing on his new hotwheels track, with the wonderful Christmas clutter all around...
Nathan displaying his Santa gifts for me. And now, almost a week later, he is still carrying around his razor and his white teddy bear (now not-so-white) as his special toys!
Post-Christmas dinner (note Nathan's razor and can of shaving cream).
Nathan shaved in the shower with Daddy on Christmas morning and then again at bath time. He LOVES this thing! (This time the paparazzi ruined the video that Daddy was trying to take!)
And one of Sarah's favorite new toys was her rocking horse. She loves that she can do it all by herself!
The kids both got tons more gifts not pictured here, so thanks to everyone who made all of our Christmas's extra special this year!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago













From Aunt Karen: I love the hot wheels set and wondered if Nathan was the right age. What fun he'll have especially with Daddy. Mark and Michael had them for many many years. Love the shaving kit. Kevin had such fun with that too. Sarah is so adorabel both in the Santa's hat and on her rocking horse. Can't wait to see all of you! Love you.
ReplyDelete