Friday, December 21, 2012

This and That (iPhone edition)

I got an iPhone for Christmas!!  My first smartphone - I have finally caught up with the times!  Really, what sealed the deal for me is that we are moving to Boston and I really wanted to have it to help me get around the city, dealing with public transpo, and all the other ways it will make life slightly easier up there. But in the meantime, it works great for PICTURES! (on the other hand, this means more pictures that I have to manage and organize and try to post to the blog and so forth...)

Sarah always feeds herself these days and she ESPECIALLY loves it when I give her food with a bowl and spoon.  Or fork - you know, for the added challenge.  But of course this ends up with HUGE messes, all over her face, clothes, hands, arms, shirt, pants, tray, chair, sides of the chair, bib...  But to hear her giggle with excitement when I put the bowl on her tray - worth it every time!  Unfortunately she really enjoys pulling her bib off and throwing it on her chair and/or the floor, which means she can really mess up her clothes!  This day her excitement was over the sweet potato casserole I served for dinner! 


We've been spending afternoons with our buddy about once a week lately.  These boys play together really well, except for the fact that Nathan always wants to play with whatever C is playing with...  In this case, the "blankets" they were using while they were "sleeping" on the toy chest.  But they always have a great time playing with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment