We went back to Old Salem this year to take photos with Jennie. Last time we went there I was pregnant with Nathan! But I thought it would be a good place since this is our last year here. Unfortunately, I underestimated how difficult it would be to take pictures with two kiddos - we should at least have brought some squeeky-type toys to help get Sarah to look at the camera. Live and learn! But here were some of the best pics that didn't make it onto the Christmas card (although this first one was arguably the best family shot)!
And what other photographer would have made the blog with us? Jennie, we are flying you up for a visit and photo shoot next year!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago










Great family picture! New "wallpaper" for me! GranFran
ReplyDeleteFrom Aunt Karen: pretty good out takes! Love the one with only you and Brian. Haven't seen that in a while but that's how it is with children sometimes. I can hardly wait to see the "keepers"! What a beautiful family -- and they are mine! Love to all.
ReplyDelete