Monday, December 10, 2012

November Photos

Well, it has taken me a few days to recover from the reformatting of my computer. Add to that, Christmas preparations, and I once again am a month behind on the blog. But here are two pictures as a *token* post! 
 
Nathan was super proud of this scarecrow that he made at preschool at the end of October.  Its so big that I know I won't be keeping this art project, but thought I'd record it somehow before it made the journey from the fridge to the recycle!

Gran took this family picture for us at the beginning of last month.  It was going to be our back-up Christmas photo if our shoot with Jennie didn't go well.  But the shoot DID go well and I'll share the outtakes in another post!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Love his smile with the huge scarecrow and good idea to use it in a picture! GranFran

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Aunt Karen: I love Nathan's scarecrow and wish he could live a bit longer, perhaps on Nathan's bedroom door. He'll soon be making Chrismtas ornaments and I have every one that Kevin has ever made. Yes, is sounds ridiculous but I just can't part with them although some have seen better days. The family picture looks great and can't wait to see the ones Jenny took. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete