Gosh, I'm tired tonight, but I'm trying to be productive since ALL the kids went to bed early tonight. Thankfully Andrew continues to be more cooperative going to sleep (most) nights. Tonight was the earliest he's gone down - just after 7:00 - so hopefully he won't be wide awake at 5am in the morning!
We've been getting more baby toys out and Brian put this "classic" musical play gym together the other night. Andrew, like his older siblings before him, is entranced by the swinging toys and the chipper music it plays. The big kids love it too and my days are once again filled with humming "Old MacDonald" to myself.
Andrew's also has been grabbing onto things more. I just noticed that he's holding onto the play gym upright in the photo above, but he's also been grabbing onto the one over his rumble seat and has pulled it out of its slot a couple of times, collapsing it on top of himself. We've gotten the rattle in his grasp a few times, but with both of these he still doesn't realize that he's responsible for what that hand is up to.
The rest of life is just... life. I think I'm 100% adjusted to being a mom of three!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago





Major developmental steps! And more fun ahead for N&S bring him toys. Gran
ReplyDelete