Last Thursday we finally went to the store and bought some cheerios, which have worked out much better. On his first day, he was pretty good at picking up the cheerios, but was having trouble with releasing them into his mouth, as you can see in the video.
Since last week when I took this video, however, Nathan has gotten much better with actually getting the cheerios into his mouth. I think he's picking them up differently, but has certainly learned that he has to open his hand to get them into his mouth. I've been putting him in his high chair with a few cheerios on his tray to play with and eat while I'm getting his food ready, so this has given him good practice time. He has decided that he LOVES cheerios!




Gran says: This is going to make meal time more fun and easier for both of you!
ReplyDelete