Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Step Closer to Crawling

Yesterday, for the first time, I saw Nathan push up onto all fours and rock back and forth.  I was super excited about him getting closer to crawling (though I may regret the eagerness at some point after he's mobile and I just want him to stay put for ONE SECOND), and then was even more excited when he did a repeat performance after Brian woke up yesterday afternoon.  Here are a few short clips showing off his new skill.  Towards the end he starts getting fussy, but that, unfortunantly, is typical these days.



We also had another "first" yesterday: when I went in to dream feed Nathan, he was asleep on his back.  This is the first time we've seen that since we unswaddled him months ago.  Usually he wakes up when he rolls onto his back (his favorite sleeping position right now is on his side), but this time he just stayed asleep.  But who knows how long it would have lasted... after dream feeding I put him back on his stomach and got an un-interrupted nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment