The only thing I can think of is my random picture post!
This first picture is from the Greek Festival that we went to with friends after church in May. We had a good time and ate some really yummy food. Nathan got passed around to lots of people who care about him, and here he is just chillin' on the table after we finished our lunch.
These next two pictures are from our Memorial Day Redneck Farewell Party for the Mastroianni's. Inspired by Dom and Melissa's love of theme parties, and keeping in mind that they are about to move deeper south to Birmingham, we had a fun costume party on Memorial Day with lots of yummy food.
As Dom called it on Facebook, here Nathan and I are as Jeff Gordon's #1 and #2 fans. How was I supposed to know that everyone dislikes Jeff Gordon? I was just excited to find this awesome Nascar shirt at the local thrift store. Cut out the collar, add some cut off jean shorts and (of course) the obligatory camo, and I thought I pulled off "redneck" pretty well. Then add Nathan in only a diaper on my hip, who could beat that?
Well, Brian did. He won 3rd place in the costume contest with his camo shirt, cut off jean shorts (showing a little more leg then I did), work boots and an attempt at a mullet. Here's the whole fam!






Love the theme parties! I too thought your 'costume' was right on. Who knew? Actually you all could fit right in with Joe's family. I can't wait to show these to him!
ReplyDelete