On Wednesday of last week, Nathan and I moved over to Nana and Granddad's house to spend two nights with them. Nathan and Nana had a lot of fun playing together on Wednesday, and we spent most of the day just hanging out at the house.
When Granddad got home, he was able to fix one of Nathan's favorite toys! We needed a special triangle-head screwdriver to get the thing apart, which he had, and all the toy needed was a new battery. I (and Nathan) were super excited!
Wednesday evening, we all went over to see the new house Nana and Granddad just bought. I'm so excited for them! The house needs a lot of work, but the lot and the view are wonderful!
Thursday morning, Nana, Nathan and I headed back to the new house to pick raspberries. They have a HUGE raspberry thicket, and Nana and I were able to pick lots and lots of berries.
The HUGE raspberry thicket.
Nathan was supervising the picking from his blanket.
Here's all the raspberries that we picked - yummy!
That afternoon we went shopping, with Nana buying Nathan a bunch of clothes, including some cute new pjs and swimsuit. I also got two new swimsuits as well. That evening little David came over for dinner, and we had a nice time. Friday we packed up and headed back to Winston-Salem, where Nathan and I were both really excited to see Brian again!




Gran says: What a fun visit and an adorable picture of Nathan on the blanket. I'll print it to be my new billfold picture for when I ambush people and force them to hear about and admire my sweet grandson!
ReplyDelete