Here are a few videos that I've taken over the past few weeks. The first is Sarah at eight weeks old and just starting to smile reliably when I would sing to her.
This next video is Sarah at nine weeks. It amazes me what a difference a week can make with smiling and interacting. I'm loving it!!
And here is Sarah at ten weeks, working on her thumb sucking skills.
I've been trying for a while to capture Nathan reading on video. My camera skills are terrible in this video, but I was trying to be discreet so Nathan wouldn't notice and I was also nursing Sarah, which is why you see lots of her head in the bottom of the frame. But, bad camera work aside, I'm so glad I have this to share and save!
My favorite part when he (or I) read the "Head to Toes" book is that he has to jump down off the chair so that he can stomp his feet appropriately!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




Katie, These are fabulous videos. Seeing Sarah's progression is so much more obvious with comparisons over time rather than if you had posted them individually. Nathan is incredible. Smart children just like their parents....and grandparents! :) Love Dad/PawPaw
ReplyDeleteFrom Aunt Karen: Oh, I want to leave this minute to go to NC to see those adorable children! I want Nathan to read to me and Sarah to smile at me! Smart children indeed. I think Mark also meant to say ....and Geat-Aunt! Just kidding. Love to all.
ReplyDelete