We had a wonderful Christmas holiday with both sets of grandparents visiting for a few days. I took lots of pictures and finally have them ready to share!
Nathan got a punching bag and “boxing gloves” from Gran and Pawpaw. I’m hoping that we can direct some aggression to the punching bag rather then less appropriate outlets.
Reading "The Night Before Christmas" with the kids.
On Christmas morning we all enjoyed opening presents...
Nathan put his doctor’s kit from Aunt Karen, Uncle Joe and Kevin to use right away. Of course, doctors always start by using their stethoscope...
...then he gave Pawpaw a shot in the leg.
Granddad showed Nathan how to take his blood pressure...
...then it was Nathan's turn.
Sarah enjoyed watching the fun while cuddling with various grandparents!
Some artwork on the Magna-doodle came next for Nathan.
Then it was time to check the email on his new laptop.
Sarah with the quail that Granddaddy carved for her…
…and Nathan excited about his box, handmade by Granddaddy also!
Brian and I gave Nathan some markers, and I set up an art table for him in our living/dining room (the markers are supposedly washable, but I insisted on the apron just in case!)
We had a wonderful Christmas day surrounded by friends and family. I love how Christmas is so much more fun because of the kids, and I know that will only become more true in the coming years!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago



















GREAT pictures and blog! Good job! And I NEED a bigger picture of that smiling Sarah in the top strip! Gran
ReplyDelete