I was going through my October pictures, trying to figure out why I have 400 photos that I took last month (not including any of the wedding photos). I went through and deleted quite a few of the bad ones and duplicates. Mom I can hear you, but at the rate that I take pictures, I just can't keep every picture I ever take! Not even I will ever want to go through them and look at them all again!
Anyways, I came across some from our Knoxville trip that never made it to the blog, so here's a random assortment of pictures from the week.
We celebrated Nana's birthday on Monday, and I think I mentioned that Sarah REALLY LOVED the chocolate cupcakes. Here's what I meant:
Grand Dad had a "new" black Corvette he had bought for Sarah. I think the battery was bad, which is why the battery charger is strapped to the hood, but both kids really enjoyed riding around Grand Dad and Nana's driveway in their car.
When we went back for a second visit to Granddaddy and Grandmother's house, we did all the things we always do: play with the pool ball, play on the piano, and visited the big brown swing in the backyard.
And here are a few pictures of our family at Uncle David and Aunt Bridget's wedding.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago
















Your comments had me chuckling and then Sarah's chocolate mustache made me laugh out loud! Love, GranMom
ReplyDelete