Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Misc. Updates and Videos

So, its been over a week since Nathan rolled over and still no repeat performance.  This leads me to believe that either a) I imagined the whole thing (a daydream maybe) or b) somehow Nathan got all his body parts positioned exactly perfectly and rolled over by accident.  I'm thinking "b" is the correct answer.  However every time we do tummy time now I practice with him how to roll over, and I'm sure within the next few weeks Nathan will get the hang of it!

I also wanted to let everyone know that Nathan has been sleeping much better the past few nights then he did over the weekend.  We're back to one to two wakings per night and I am SO thankful for that!

Here are a few videos that I took over the past week that I never got around to sharing.  This first one is Nathan playing with Duplos in his Bumbo.  He continues to amaze me with his developing motor skills!
 

This second one is another jumper video.  Nathan is starting to make me dizzy trying to watch him bounce. This video was taken in the middle his time in the jumper one night, and he was jumping and bouncing like this for probably half an hour!  Sometimes I think he looks like a Russian dancer, when he jumps and kicks his feet out.  I don't know where he gets his energy!

We just got our new video camera yesterday, so as soon as I get all the software loaded and figure out how to transfer and upload these new files, we should have better quality videos to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment