When we get up in the mornings, I always take Nathan in the kitchen with me as I make my breakfast and set him down on his tummy. So I was puttering around the kitchen, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him roll over!! Hooray! I ran over to celebrate with him, however I was disappointed that once again I wasn't paying complete attention when he did it. But from what I did see, it didn't look like he had too much difficulty. He just kind of leaned his head over and the rest of his body followed. So I decided to turn him back over onto his tummy, hoping for a repeat performance - and he did it!! Two more times, in fact!! I was so excited, I rushed over to the computer to text-page the exciting news to Brian. He called and I told him the details.
Fast forward to after Nathan's first nap. I decided to attempt the impossible: record Nathan rolling over. So I set him on his tummy in his room and started recording. I actually only had to film for about 5 minutes before AGAIN he rolled over!! So, for your viewing pleasure, here is Nathan's 5th time he ever rolled over. As you can tell from the end of the video, this is already yesterday's news to Nathan, as he acts so nonchalant about the whole thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment