Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Happy Boy

Well, we had a long but exciting day today, but more on that in a different post.  For this post, I just wanted to make sure I remember one of the adorable things about Nathan at this age.  Tonight, after I fed Nathan for the last time, I was rocking him to sleep in his room.  As he falls asleep, he usually twists his head or jerks his body, but rarely I get a smile.  Well tonight I got a smile, then his body shook a little in a silent laugh, and then I got an adorable chuckle.  Then it happened again a few more times.  So cute!!  Sometimes I get frustrated with Nathan (especially during the night if he wakes up a lot or can't go back to sleep), but sometimes I am amazed at what a sweet and wonderful son I've been blessed with!

1 comment:

  1. Laughing in his sleep! That is a loved baby! Gran/Mom

    ReplyDelete