Before our trip to Myrtle Beach, Mommy bought me a cool new toy - a jumper! When we first got it home, Daddy hung it up between the kitchen and the dining room and set me in it. Well, I had no idea what it was at the time, but I thought it was pretty fun to be able to sit up and spin around to look at whatever I wanted. Here I am on that first day.
I love how the jumper puts my hand right at mouth level!!
After Mommy put me in the jumper a few more times, she figured out that I needed some rolled up blankets in the seat to help prop me up. Then I started getting the hang of the whole "jumping" idea.
Now I love being in my jumper, and I only want out when I'm tired or hungry. I love it too when my Mommy and Daddy put my toys on the tray because that makes it easy to play with them (or eat them)!
Now that I've had my jumper for almost two weeks, I'm a jumping pro.




No comments:
Post a Comment