When Nathan and I were in Knoxville a few weeks ago, Carrol gave us some blocks that Brian and little David had played with when they were kids. They have turned into a big hit with Nathan!
Look at this amazing tower that Nathan... er, I... built. I guess I like the blocks just as much as Nathan!
Nathan's favorite shaped block is the small cylinder, so we started playing a game where I would build towers and he would find and grab the cylinder. This is us a few days ago as the game was just getting started...
Since I took these videos, I have been making the challenges harder by putting other blocks really close to the cylinder or putting a block on top, and Nathan has responded with more nimble hands. Today I started "hiding" the cylinder under other blocks while Nathan watched, then he would move them all to get the cylinder. Pretty smart kid!




No comments:
Post a Comment