Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eating, Swinging, Laughing - What a Life!

I'm behind on sharing some videos that we've been recording the past week, so here we go!

The other morning I was feeding Nathan and he grabbed the spoon out of my hand and shoved it into his mouth!  Luckily I had the video camera sitting on the table, so I was able to get this video of Nathan feeding himself.  He plays with spoons sometimes (not as much as he used to), but this was the first time he actually fed himself.  He did pretty well!

From this next video you can see that we still haven't outgrown our love for the jumper - in fact, we just keep on finding new reasons to enjoy it!  I had noticed a time or two that when Nathan would start bouncing around crazily, he would pick up his feet and swing, but it didn't really register with me.  Last week Brian was sitting on the floor with Nathan in the jumper and he exclaimed "Have you seen how Nathan swings in his jumper?!"  So Brian and Nathan demonstrated for the camera.

This last one is Brian and Nathan playing together, which typically involves lots of laughter from Nathan!

1 comment:

  1. Matt and I are sitting here laughing at Brian saying, "Wee, wee, weee!" LOL. Miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete