Brian and I have been expecting Nathan to start crawling for weeks. Everytime he pops up onto his hands and knees, I think "Don't look away, this might be it!" However, now that Nathan and I are going to be gone next week to visit my parents, I'm finally thinking, "OK, maybe waiting another week wouldn't be a bad idea." My parents just moved into a new house, so it might be a challenge trying to keep a crawling baby out of trouble when there are boxes and stuff galore! Also I'd feel a little bad if Nathan started crawling at the beginning of the week and Brian would have to wait until the next weekend to see it for himself. Oh well, we certainly can't plan our lives around what milestone Nathan might or might not accomplish each week.
So here's Nathan yesterday working on his crawling skills. Still just rocking, not making any significant forward progress.
However, this morning I definitely saw Nathan move his knees forward. One knee... the second knee... then *plop* onto his stomach. OK, so maybe this weekend we'll have a crawler? Or certainly by his first birthday, at any rate!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment