Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cruising with Papaw and Gran

Gran and Papaw came by our house for a quick visit last weekend on their way up to DC.  We spent a lot of the evening in our newly renovated playroom in the basement.  Nathan wowed the family with his super-fast scooting-crawl and enthusiastic playing with his toys.  We also let Nathan have a go at walking with his little car toy and (as you can tell from his face in the following pictures), he was having a blast!  The car wasn't as stable as we would have liked, but nothing that a pair of 10lb dumbbells couldn't fix (at least I finally found a use for them!).  





2 comments:

  1. What great memories! Glad you took 300 pictures to find some good ones (teehee)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, that looks very similar to the Handle Haulers I got Nathan for his birthday. Is it? If so I'll return it. But the look on his face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete