Sunday, October 3, 2010

Smiles, Squints and Nathan's Tongue

I had to come up with something more interesting then "11 Month Photos", though that title is so just so darn practical.  Anyways, last week was very rainy and dreary around here and Nathan's been waking up early every morning, usually between 5 and 6, which makes him grumpier then usual during the day.  Thursday afternoon the sun finally poked from behind the clouds, so I braved Nathan's fussy mood to take 11 month pictures.  Fortunately the change of scenery cheered him up and I got some cute pictures. 


Nathan tried some nature and apparently didn't like the taste (this time).

Oh, Nathan's tongue.  Its still out of his mouth a good portion of the time.





During these grass shots, Nathan grabbed a handful of something and stuffed it in his mouth.  When I asked him to show Mommy what was in his mouth, he stuck out his tongue and it was BROWN.  It was a handful of mud - gross!  I wiped his tongue off with my shirt and quickly moved back onto a paved surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment