
Here's what life's like these days:
Baby acne has hit hard this past week, but thankfully its not really noticable in the 5 week pictures I took today. During the day, Sarah's routine is still sporadic - some days she's super alert and other days I can't keep her awake even when I try. At night she she usually wakes up twice to eat. Sarah usually falls back asleep pretty well after these nighttime feedings, but last night was an unusual "I'll be awake for an hour, but in return, will spare you the second wake up call." Sarah likes to scream most of the time that she's in her carseat unless she miraculously falls asleep instead. We've re-committed to try and give her a bottle most days so that she'll take it when we need her to (Brian had a bit of difficulty convincing her to take it on Monday while I was at the optometrist, so we've given her a bottle every day this week). Her right eye has started getting goopy again due to the blocked tear duct, but we hope it will resolve itself in the next weeks/months without any additional intervention.
Once again, Nathan was very eager to be a part of the weekly picture-taking action. Today I pulled out Sarah's blanket to use as a background, so Nathan ran out of the room and made sure his blanket was included as well!





Cute! Cute!
ReplyDeleteGran