It doesn't get much better then this...
I see smiles every day, mainly as she's drifting off to sleep, but I can't wait until she starts smiling intentionally!!
So, just a few things about Sarah that I don't think I've recorded yet:
Sarah has a dimple in her left cheek and I love it! As a little girl, I wished that I had dimples so I love that my little girl does! I thought I saw it on her for the first time a few days after she was born but I wasn't sure it was really there until a few days later.
Also when she was born, she had dark eyes - just like Nathan. Both of them were a very dark gray-ish color. Nathan's, of course, turned dark brown, but Sarah's seem to be lightning up so I'm super hopeful that she'll have blue eyes like lots of the other women in the family (both her grandmothers and me!).
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago






PRECIOUS!! I have a new desktop wallpaper till your next post. Gran
ReplyDelete