Nathan loves his sister. LOVES!
He always wants to go wake her up from her naps. He usually likes to help with diaper changes. He always announces when Sarah wants to be in the swing and will turn on the music for her and make sure I pull down the mobile. Then he would like to stand there and push her in the swing (vigorously), but I've told him he can only push her one time. When he decides she needs it, he will run and get her a blanket or burp cloth out of the drawer in her room. He loves to sit next to her when she's in her chair, and makes sure the vibrate switch is set to "on".
I've mentioned that Sarah likes to scream most times when she's in the carseat. Well, this really upset Nathan the first time it happened, and I'm certain it's because he didn't want her to be upset. He still gets sad when she cries in the car and tells her "All done Sarah. All done crying. No cry Sarah, no cry!"
Did I mention that he loves his sister??
Here is the classic Nathan interaction with Sarah. Though it looks like he's about to eat her face off, this is really his expression and the chant he uses when he's really excited about someone.
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




The "Saaaaar-RAH" chant! I'm so glad he is loving with her. Gran
ReplyDelete