Since Sarah's still at the "I'm a newborn (a.k.a. blob) stage", I was totally underwhelmed by the picture I posted of her on Friday night. You couldn't see her very well and she just looked so scrunched up since I propped her up in the sitting position... so I decided to take a few more pictures on Saturday and was definitely more pleased with the results!
I LOVE this adorable embroidered blanket that Kristin, Aaron and the girls gave us as a baby present for Sarah!!
After I had taken about the first two pictures of Sarah (the two above are the best out of about 40 I took!), doesn't-miss-anything Nathan came running into the room with his arms full of stuffed animals to get in on the fun. He was NOT happy when I told him that I was just taking pictures of Sarah and that I needed him to wait. In fact, there were quite a few tears even as Gran tried to distract him with offers of playing blocks. So after I was pretty sure I had gotten some good expressions from Sarah, Nathan hopped up on the chair to share the limelight with his sister (after I dried his eyes, of course).
And before it was all over, we got Daddy in on the picture-taking action!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago







From Aunt Karen: Katie, these pictures are just fabulous! In the last 5 minutes I sent them to my friend Betty (Kevin's godmother), Michael and to Suella (our cousin on Dad's side). You have quite he lovely family and I'm happy to be a part of that. Love the pic of Brian looking down at his baby girl. And Nathan looking right at the camera. Love it and love you all!
ReplyDelete