About a week before our move from Winston-Salem, I decided I wanted to do a video tour of our old house before it really started getting torn apart and packed. I thought it would be a great way to remember the house and all the improvements and memories we made there. So glad I did! Here's our old house:
Since the thought of video house tours was on my mind, I decided to also do some of our new apartment. I actually have two to share: the first is right as the kids and I walked in the apartment for the first time, and the second video is about 24 hours later after we finished unloading the moving truck.
I hope to have a much improved video tour to share in two weeks. That's my goal to get all the boxes unpacked and the apartment organized, including closets and bathrooms and maybe even pictures hung. I'm hoping this will motivate me/us to keep working on the apartment - now that we have it in a liveable condition progress has slowed to a crawl. We'll see how it goes!
Back To School Night - Germantown Hills, IL (2016)
10 years ago




From Aunt Karen: LOVE all your posts, pictures and videos. A great idea to take one last video of your house. I truly loved that house and has so many cool things about it. I'd kill for half that storage! My favorite: Nathan says "Are we in Boston?" and "Where's my bed?" Priceless! The children are certainly taking if all in stride. I hope this year will continue to be easy and fun! Love to all.
ReplyDeleteThanks K-pie! Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete