Brian and I made some changes to Nathan's room two weekends ago. The first is finally, FINALLY getting the "Nathan" art project checked off my list. I bought the letters before Nathan was even born and it took me nine months to decide for sure what I wanted to do and finish painting, decoupaging, assembling and hanging them. (When I bought the letters, we were still also considering Carter as a name, so I have those extra letters as well. I wonder if AC Moore would give me store credit for them??)
Nathan seems to be pleased with the changes to his room!
The second change was to lower the mattress on the crib and take out the bumper. Nathan isn't pulling up on his own yet, but is getting pretty close. We wanted to be sure that the first time that it did happen, he didn't topple over the edge of the crib rail! The crib looks so bare now, but I guess these changes are inevitable as Nathan grows up!
No comments:
Post a Comment