Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finding New Places

Since I've started trying to take pictures of Nathan outside every so often, I'm on the search of some scenic areas around town that meet the following criteria: a) some or lots of shade, b) good variety of scenery, c) free, d) not near a busy road because the cars distract Nathan.  I found a new little park today with some cute bridges over a little creek.  We didn't quite meet criteria "d", but were able to get a few good shots anyway.

Nathan was happy to get out of the house for an adventure!

He still loves to stick his tongue out lots!

Laughing at something goofy Mommy was doing!

Trying to shove miscellaneous pieces of nature in his mouth.

Farmer Nathan!

2 comments:

  1. These entries make me as happy as a birthday present--they make me smile and often laugh out loud too. I'm going to have to put more of these pictures in my screen-saver slide show file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny -- Farmer Nathan! Adorable. When can I come to visit?

    ReplyDelete