No, I don't have a secret pregnancy that I'm hiding from everyone, but this was the situation at my house on Friday:
In the picture with Nathan is Penny, our friends Shane and Crystal's daughter. Shane needed someone to watch Penny while he did some job training, and I was the one for the assignment! I was nervous about how it would go, but it was a breeze! So now I'm thinking that maybe its possible that I could potentially handle two little ones while probably still keeping my sanity (at least on a good day). We'll give it some more time, though...
Daddy was super impressed the other day with Nathan's improving ability to feed himself with his pincher grasp. Now you can be impressed too!
Then, even more exciting for both of us, Nathan started clapping last night!! Brian and I were in the room with him playing with blocks, and he kind of started clapping with a block in his hand. Then he dropped the block and continued the clapping. He was so proud of himself and Brian and I were too!! The funny thing is that I haven't even been practicing clapping with him, but after figuring it out last night he's now a clapping pro! He was excited to show his new skill off to Nana and Granddad this morning!




No comments:
Post a Comment