I just wanted to quickly share that Nathan started crawling today! Over the past couple of weeks, we've had two great helpers that I have to thank for their part in teaching Nathan how to crawl - Nana and Gran! During both of Nana's recent visits and now during Gran's, they helped Nathan crawl to me by supporting him under his belly and preventing him from swinging his legs around and sitting up. Earlier today, Gran realized that Nathan didn't need support under his tummy anymore and started holding onto his belt loops to prevent him from sitting up. This afternoon, Nathan was pretty fussy and Gran was helping him crawl to me. She let go of the belt loops and he just kept crawling! He then crawled to greet Daddy when he got home tonight! Breakthrough!
Yippeee! Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Nathan is growing up!! I miss and love you three oh so much!!
ReplyDelete